Nutrition for women’s health is very substantial for any elegant lady. Balanced nutrition is very important for both men and women. It means that you get all different nutrition your body needs. The body demands fats, fibers, protein, and carbohydrates. All components are very beneficial for the body. Fats give it the required energy, proteins build muscles and so on.
To live healthily, you need to eat healthy foods and workout daily. It is all about meals and sport, and among the woman’s life stages, her needs change. Also what you ate when you are younger is affecting your body health when getting older. Here we are talking about the simple good nutrition for women’s health.
Women are always busy and in hurry; this rapid hard life requires energy. Good nutrition for women ‘s health is very true because good food gives good health. Your daily diet should contain all nutrients to live healthily and happy. Try to eat meals rich in various ingredients and you will notice the difference.
The healthy daily diet must have:
- At least three 1-ounce servings of whole grains such as whole-grain bread, cereal, pasta, brown rice or oats.
- Three servings of low-fat or fat-free dairy products including low-fat or fat-free milk, yogurt or cheese.
- Five to 6 ounces of protein such as lean meat, chicken, turkey, fish, eggs, beans or peas and nuts.
- Two cups of fruits — fresh, frozen or canned without added sugar.
- Two-and-a-half cups of colorful vegetables — fresh, frozen or canned without added salt.
Good nutrition for women’s health
To stay away from diseases and to live in health; you must do four important things. Simply; eat right, sleep well, drink enough water and workout daily. I will show you the prominence of most well-known food components.
Iron is great for women’s health, you should get enough iron. It is important for your hair and nails. You can get iron from many foods such as red meat, chicken, turkey, pork, fish, kale, spinach, beans, lentils and fortified bread and cereals. Iron is absorbed easier when combined with vitamin C like orange, strawberry, and tomato.
Of course, we all need calcium for teeth and bones. You can get your required calcium from milk, yogurt, cheese and some cereals and juices that are fortified with calcium. It is preferred to choose low-fat or fat-free milk.
This is very important for ladies during reproductive stages. Folic acid prevents birth defects, so it is required for pregnant women. You can find it in citrus fruits, leafy greens, beans, and peas. Also, there are many folic acid fortified foods such as cereals, rice, and bread.
Some remarkable notes to care about
- Limit regular soft drinks, sugar-sweetened beverages, candy, baked goods and fried foods.
- Limit alcohol intake to one drink per day. One drink is equal to 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of wine or 1.5 ounces of liquor.
- Opt for low-fat dairy and meat products instead of their full-fat counterparts.
- Eat fewer foods that are high in saturated fat — the kind found in fatty meats, sausages, cheese and full-fat dairy products, baked goods and pizza.
- Regular daily activity helps with weight control, muscle strength, and stress management.